newest nav

  • Home

Monday, January 7, 2013

New beginnings for a New Year!

Happy New Year Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year. To be honest, it's been hard jumping back into the world of blogging and it sounds to me, I'm not the only one who's struggling a little bit. It's definitely been hard to get back in the grove after having much needed time off to spend with family over the holidays. With the tragedy in Connecticut, I think a lot of us have been reevaluating what is truly important in our life. I think Lauren, at Pure Style Home said it best in her post here.

So I've spent the last several weeks thinking and rethinking where I should begin after taking a break, and feel I'm now ready to jump back in to what it is I do here in the land of blogging. And for those of ya'll that join me, I hope you find a little inspiration from time to time, and you are doing what you love and doing what makes you happy!


Best Wishes for a Healthy and Happy New Year!!






If you've been thinking the same thing and had a hard time/or having a hard time getting your grove back, I'd love to hear from you!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...