newest nav

  • Home

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Discovering PicMonkey

I am so excited to have FINALLY found a software program that allows you to simply do before & after shots I can hardly withstand myself. I feel I've finally stepped into the land of the living. Where the heck have I been and why has it taken me so long to discover PicMonkey?? Seriously. Over a year blogging now, and I can't believe I've gone this long. It's a new beginning for me I tell you!!




I've looked around and searched before and after templates over and over again, but have had no luck until yesterday. Granted, to do the before & after shots with text, I had to pay an upgrade charge of $4.99/month, but it's worth it. I'll be using this program all the time. Each and every project and I can now easily give you guys a better visualization of the transformation. Super excited!!

Here are a few I've already tried my hand at. So many great tools to explore and learn about.







Some of ya'll have likely been using this tool for years now. What can I say, I'm a tad bit behind the times. For those of ya'll out there like me, there's hope for us after all!! Don't give up:)





3 comments:

  1. I love Pic Monkey. Now all my pics are framed, and dolled up! LOL. I did even think about the before and after, but did do my FIRST ever mosaic. These things don't come easy to me and you're right Pic Monkey makes it easy!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the greatest thing invented! Loving it. Just changed up my about page and decided to do a collage. So much fun. Hopefully is will stay around awhile. Thanks for stopping by Karen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...you are posting this just as I shut the door on Pic Monkey and opened the door to Picasa. I liked PicMonkey for a bit...but if you are open to it, try Picasa. SO much faster and more advanced, in my opinion :) But yes, if you are just discovering picmonkey, it is like a whole new world has opened up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...