newest nav

  • Home

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Deck the Halls!

It's just a couple weeks away now from Christmas and I HAVEN'T begun to start shopping for Christmas gifts. I hate to rush out and buy just to buy, especially with the masses. I wish it didn't have to be so much about gifts and maybe it doesn't have to be. For the kiddos I get it, but for us older folk, I just don't. What could be a great alternative to the usual scarf or perfume?? I've always tried to think of something just a little bit more creative, but always seem to run out of time... Isotoners it is. Ha!

One of the things I do love about this time of year is having the house decorated. Last year was very minimal, but with us hosting this year, I did a little more and it feels super cozy. I kept it pretty simple with a few poinsettia plants, some garland, faux poinsettia floral and greenery.
























Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you're enjoying this holiday season with friends and family and also having time to remember what this time of year is all about! I'm hoping to do just that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...