newest nav

  • Home

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Cozy Home Interiors Christmas Tour

Christmas is a week from today! Can't believe it. We got back from vacation last Saturday and it was so nice to get away from the holiday craziness this time of year. I'm trying to avoid the stores as much as possible and did some online shopping yesterday.

I didn't go crazy with Christmas decor this year. I wanted to add to what we've had and add a little bit of color! I found some beautiful turquoise glass ornaments at TJ MAXX. This gave me the punch I was looking for and also found some fun blue and green ornaments at Hobby Lobby. I wanted to incorporate some mercury glass and found a nice set at Target. I went ahead and purchased a wreath for the front door and tied the bells and glass M ornament to the front to personalize it a bit more.

Without breaking the bank, the simples changes have made a huge difference! It's nice to change things up a bit when you can. I thought I would have to reinvent it all, but I really tried working with what we already had and incorporate the new things I purchased. Also, pinecones are a great addition this time of year and something you can use all year round. I used some pinecones I bought for Thanksgiving and added gold glitter to some of them for Christmas. These are great for filling in space on a mantel or buffet. Nice look and super inexpensive.




















































Thanks for stopping by!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday this season! Enjoy each other and the time you have together.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...