newest nav

  • Home

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pretty Blinds

Over the weekend, my dad and I installed some new blinds for the French doors in our den. They were very much needed. Not only for privacy issues, but to also keep the glare off the television.

{Before}
I ventured to my other favorite place besides home, Lowes. They have a wonderful selection of wooden blinds as well as natural woven shades. I prefer the woven to anything. I love the texture they provide a room, plus they look amazing and are pretty inexpensive. You can also have them custom cut at Lowes to fit the window/s you need.

So I wanted to share this easy fix with you and point you in the right direction if your needing help in that department. With my dad's help, we finished the project in less than an hour:)

As far as my choice selection, I went with something lighter, but not too light. I didn't want to go too dark either. The shade I chose was Origami. Right in the middle.



{After}




Thanks for stopping by and remember, if you have a design dilemma and need help, 
contact me about our design services!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...