newest nav

  • Home

Sunday, August 14, 2011

What a week! Glad it's over..

We are moved in. Boxes unpacked for the most part except garage. It was a crazy week with movers, utilities, and painters. It is starting to come together. I was worried for a little while. The furniture I had for years like my couch, coffee table, rug just wasn't working in the new space. My taste has definitely changed. I'm so over the greens, golds, paprikas, and rose. I knew with the new house I wanted to neutralize it.

We have some new pieces coming in Wednesday which I'm really excited about. Couch, coffee table, media console, rug, and chair. I can't wait to see how it will all look in our den.

Will be back this week hopefully and have some pictures to show y'all.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...