newest nav

  • Home

Thursday, November 3, 2011

As Joan Rivers would say, "Bitch Stole My Look"

Today while I was out and about, I stopped into ZGallerie to take a look around. They always have beautiful things, although I haven't bought anything from there in years. I walked in spotting something extremely familiar to me. "How interesting"...I thought to myself. That is the same exact fabric I recently purchased from Cutting Corners a few months ago. They made the Abigail wing chair out of it! They so stole my look!! How could it be??
ZGallerie Abigail Wing Chair  $899

I couldn't believe it! It was the same fabric I had used to make custom pillows from. I loved the color palette and knew it would give our couch the pop it needed. I had two 22x22 pillows  made and found some matching trim to dress them up. I also had them make with a zipper so I could get them dry cleaned when needed.







Not only did ZGallerie have this chair, they ALSO had Silsila throw pillows in the same fabric. I thought the $69/ea price was steep (feather down inserts and the feathers were already poking out). That drives me nuts! I think the added trim looks so much nicer too!!
ZGallerie Pillow @  $69/each



Custom or store bought, it's a great looking fabric! I personally feel the chair is a little over the top, but love  this fabric in pillows.  

Make it a great day!









1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for this fabric, do you know the name of it or can tell me what Cutting Corners store you got it at?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...